Tamagotchi took a bath?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you know when your tama takes a bath?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Dont know

• dont care and never will

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama411

Reaction score
:huh: My tama took a weird bath or some thing i think it usualy takes a bath once a week..... :huh:

Actually every day near night it takes one, nothing unsual.

Mine takes bath randomly. When I took it to the swimming pool this summer, it took bath at about 6 P.M., but about two days ago it took a bath at 8 P.M. It's just as random as when it brushes its teeth. Have you seen your teenager or child Tama cry, or scream? It does that very often!

:D oh... i jus got mine so wow........ thanks for telling me... :huh: :huh: :D :D :D

HI TAMOGOTHICHIS A f*****g AWSOME AND A BIT KIDDY FROM STEVE THEY R GA
Excuse me?

Don't post things like this. There are younger people on here!

Anyways, the bath is normal. The duck is a toilet. When your tamagotchi has squiggly lines around it and press the toilet icon in time and it'll show a toilet with your tama sitting on it.

YEAH exactly i am one!!!!!! Guees what i'm 10 and i'm in year six!!!! lol :huh: :angry: :angry:

the last time mine took a bath was.... :huh: hey wait a minute, when did... :unsure: or was that her, no it was definatly... or maybe.. :rolleyes: ohhhhh, it was about 3 gens ago

how stupid of me to forget! :rolleyes: :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back