cussing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snookie

Reaction score
Lately, pepole hav been cussimg on tama talk :huh: and does't it say in the rules no swearing,reaspect peeps stuff, blah blah and NO cussing

Everyone knows about this.

If you read "THE GUIDE ON BECOMING A GUIDE" in General Chat you'll see all the rules

This might sound cold-hearted and possibly rude, but it's the internet. You're going to see a lot of cussing. Maybe not on here but on many other sites people cuzz their heads off. When you see it here PM a guide to have them fix it if it bothers you so much, but otherwise you should just try to ignore it or shrug it off. You can't protect the world from speech.

yes, this is the internet but if you do that kind of thing in here, you might end up with a warn or suspension of some kind.

You have to keep in mind the age groups in here. This is not the kind of group that needs cussing or warrants it. So do so at your own risk. There are concequences in here.

Also, when you do that in the chat room, you can be booted from the chat. There is really no reason to act that way. Life is more interesting when you don't do it. Cussing puts you in a bad mood. Don't do it and you might look at things differently. I do. :angry: I chose not to.

Every site has swearing and you really can't do anything about it; but if you are offended by it, then don't look at it. Don't snitch and say "STOP SWEARING!"

I do swear, but only when I am really peeved.

People have freedom of speech and yes, the rules say no swearing, but some people even break their own rules.

Okay guys, settle down, no need to bite his head off. We have the rules there for a reason. Swearing is not something that we encourage and some people can be particularly sensitive to it... The Guides are here to monitor and regulate the content of TamaTalk to make sure that this kind of behaviour is not happening. We want TamaTalk to be safe and friendly environment for everyone and there is really no need to swear as a method of expression. If you see anything inappropriate, please PM a Guide and we will deal with it as Mothra said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back