Need some help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Avery~

Reaction score
can u break up wtih u lover cause i was planning for my boy and girl to be lovers but that matchmaker came and i dident want to love that person but i press yes by mistake and now i dont want the lover i have ;) :blink: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
well actually u can break up with the person u got matched with because they dont actually marry the only time u can break up is if u connected it with another tama because when u connect and fall in love they actually marry

can u break up wtih u lover cause i was planning for my boy and girl to be lovers but that matchmaker came and i dident want to love that person but i press yes by mistake and now i dont want the lover i have :eek: :) :eek:
yes you can actually! all you have to do is delete it off your friends list. if you still want them to know eachother then connect them again and it will be back to just one smiley etc. i tried it. :D hope this helps!

they loved echother my tamas but then it went dark what happend after that they both were asleep i didnt iven put the light out what happaned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back