Neopets and Tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shall i stop playing with Tamagotchis for a while and play with my pocket Neopet?

• Yes, stop playing with Tamagotchis for a bit and play with Neopets.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stop with Tamagotchis and raise one Neopet.

• Don`t stop with Tamagotchis.

• Don`t ever stop with Tamas and start with Neos

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should continue with your tama,and dont play with your POCKET neopet becuase there not that great but i do them both you should also consider neopets.com

I like them both very much and i`ve been with Tamagotchis for a very very long time and i want to start playing with Neopets for a while. I have one. Do you think i should?
NO do not go to neopets, it will just ruin your interst in tamas! but hen again u get to decide!

make a wise choice!

*tama_fan* :D

NO do not go to neopets, it will just ruin your interst in tamas! but hen again u get to decide!make a wise choice!

*tama_fan* :D
That is a lie.

I go on Neopets all the time and still have time for my tamas, and have not lost interest at all. And yeah, I agree, don't play Pocket Neopets, they're a waste of time. Play at the actual site, they don't die there and there's much more things to do.

Neopets toys aren't made very well, not many options, kind of boring, in my opinion; a piece of junk. But, as much as I hate to admit it, I've encountered neopets, played obessesively once in my life, it didn't last cause life goes on and isn't, or shouldn't, be run by a game.

I don't take care of my tamagotchis anymore (but sometimes if I have nothing to do I take them off pause and play with them) but I have online neopets and I will start playing with my pocket neopets once I get some new batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back