Chart Of Growth

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ya he copyed off of mine i hate people that do that
Well, you did take those images off of the Bandai site...So how are his actions any different?

Not to be rude, but your growth chart is a little bit hard to read

I didn't stell it?? if you mean the little boubles around themThey were my sisters doing not mine.You think its hard to read.See that outher girls.I can't read a single thing.Not to mention UNDERSTAND IT!

Sorry David.67, but some of your information is incorrect. ;)

+ it is a bit confusing <_<

Keep trying. :D

You dont have to be that mean i havent even made one before! david .63 dont even listin to them.
Most people aren't being mean, they are just giving their opinions on the chart. Besides, it's always good to be open to constructive criticism ;]

That doesn't make ANY sense what so ever. Actually its WRONG! But I dont want to say its bad because ive never made one.. but next time do your OWN work, not someone elses!

How do you make a goroyh chart anyway?????Sorry guys I guess i got a little mad....
I assume you meant "growth" chart? All you have to do is put all of the tamagotchis together on an image and somehow show how one evolves to the next stage (like which characters it can potentially change into.)

However, because there are already plenty of nice charts out there, there's basically no demand for any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back