New Cool Site!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=22pt] I will not and I didn't join because last time, I didn't feel secure except for when Kelly was there. Frankly, that site wasn't that nice so please, I'm not joining [/SIZE]

:blink: tamagirl777

PS. I joined before

well can you delete that post because just cuase u didn't like the site doesn't mean that others won't. it's not our fault that Ryta.k2 and I didn't get a message that u were now on Admin.

Seriously, we didn't even do anything... :D It was a misunderstanding, so please delete it.

[SIZE=22pt] I'm just saying that [/SIZE] I am not joining. Anyone else who wants to can and I am not stopping them. And I can't delete the post....only guides can, but there's no reason for it to be deleted. And what do you call all of those warns *cough*?

:D tamagirl777

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, tamagirl777 wasn't really doing anything. She merely said that she would not join because she would not feel secure, which is fine. She is her own judge of what she thinks is bad and you cannot change that. I can't see any way of how she would be offending you or hurting you or others, so she does not need to delete the post.

Well, tamagirl777 wasn't really doing anything. She merely said that she would not join because she would not feel secure, which is fine. She is her own judge of what she thinks is bad and you cannot change that. I can't see any way of how she would be offending you or hurting you or others, so she does not need to delete the post.
[SIZE=22pt] Um..yeah. I agree too. It's what I was saying. [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=22pt] I'm just saying that [/SIZE] I am not joining. Anyone else who wants to can and I am not stopping them. And I can't delete the post....only guides can, but there's no reason for it to be deleted. And what do you call all of those warns *cough*?
i dont want to affend any1! but im sticking with tg777 shes my friend from skool!

i dont want to affend any1! but im sticking with tg777 shes my friend from skool!
[SIZE=22pt] Geez, thanks! mimitchilover's my friend too. Anyway, LET'S JUST NOT let this turn into a huge fight, ok? Please?! [/SIZE]

We call it a mistake. >( I mean HELLO there was a HACKER!!!
[SIZE=22pt] NOW you tell me! Hmph. I think you're lying because now all of a sudden you tell me. [/SIZE]

:wacko: tamagirl777

[SIZE=22pt] As far as I know, I didn't get any type of communication that said 'CandKtamas was hacked' . And I quit because you warned me for no reason, and you never told me the site was hacked. I went back to check my PMs after a couple, and then whadya know? I got banned! [/SIZE]

:wacko:

Kelly was hacked. U knew that! We told you! It was FRONT PAGE NEWS for 2 WEEKS!! She's the root admin -- Whatever happened to anyone on the site was the hackers fault!

^_^ Kelly was hacked. U knew that! We told you! It was FRONT PAGE NEWS for 2 WEEKS!! She's the root admin -- Whatever happened to anyone on the site was the hackers fault!
[SIZE=22pt] I didn't know that Kelly was hacked, and I still can't tell if you're telling the truth [/SIZE] ;) But, anyway, I'm not going to join your site because, I don't know, but I just won't...okay?

We don't care if you join or not. We're just saying you don't have to bash everything we post. You can ask Kelly: She was hacked!

We don't care if you join or not. We're just saying you don't have to bash everything we post. You can ask Kelly: She was hacked!
[SIZE=22pt] Well I know that Kelly's your best friend, so she could lie too. But I'm not bashing anything you say. You keep on prolonging this and I keep on replying justifying myself. [/SIZE]

Well then girls - let's not prolong this any more.

If you three have issues to work out - please use the PM system to chat back and forth as politely as possible. The forum is not the place to do this.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back