AHHHHH BATTERY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaMODEL

Reaction score
my tama screen shows an "x" through the screen and a battery. I think the battery is dead but idk...how do i fix it!!!! i dont want to have to start over...i was soooooooooooooo far! please help me.

When you put the new battery in an egg will appear. Press B and go on Download to get your tamagotchi back!!!!!

Yeah like they said, just put in a new battery and when the appears press B and then download, you'll then get your tama back. It may be an hour or so younger though.

my tama screen shows an "x" through the screen and a battery. I think the battery is dead but idk...how do i fix it!!!! i dont want to have to start over...i was soooooooooooooo far! please help me.
Go to CVS and look for a 3 volt CR2032 battery. It's about the size of a penny, but costs around $4.00. Yet it is quite normal for the battery to die. :lol:

glad I read this.... need to go buy the battery on the way home - my son's died ... and we were worried he would lose it all...

My tamagotchi's battery died and I got a new battery. You won't have to start it over before the tamagotchi shows up there will be able to chose download or start over so just pick download and everything will be back to normal! :wacko:

You acctually dont get 'download' and 'reset' on your screen,coz when my battery died,I pressed b and i had 2 set the time , press the reset button,then download.

YEA, IT HAPIND TO ME TO YUST PRESS RESET AND DOWNLOAD

U WILL BE BAHIND IN SOMETHINGS, BUT AT LEAST U

HAVE UR TAMA BACK. B) B) B) :p B)

If your tama has a big x on the screen it means it is running out of batteries,

to change the batterie and not start over:

1) unscrew the back of your tama

2) take out the batterie

3) as quick as you can, put a new one in, (if you are too slow then you will have to start over)

4) Press the reset button on the back

5) then press the b button, and selet 'download'.

And then you will get your tama back, if you swop the batterie quick enough.

It worked for me!

:wub: :hitodetchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :mametchi:

Well my batterie has died in the past ive had 4 tamagotchis i lost 2 of em and they were V1s and then i have 2 V2s and they came in a friends pack and know im more responsible so know i dont realy know what its like to have a tamagotchis bettery die....

snow-cone :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back