I have a question about outcomes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cryingayu

Reaction score
If I keep raising my tama the same way, (not letting its hearts drop below three, feeding it LOTS of snack so I can play games.... etc.) Will it always be the same thing? Gen.1 I had a puchitchi, then a marutchi, then a ringotchi, and then a kusatchi. Right now I am raising a marutchi again and I don't want it to become a kusatchi again. ((This is my second generation, basically because I used to have a tama but I got lazy buying the batteries and just got a version 2))I know that the results also depend on the gen. number but what if it repeats the same one over again?

i really cant say,sometimes it's random and sometimes it's a special way u take care of ur tama 2 get a certain character

You do get different characters (teens / adults) depending on odd / even generations on the V2 as well. The babies / children can be any gen.

So you will get a different character on Gen2 even if you treat it exactly the same as the Gen1 Tama!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

PS You were right to post in Help for New Tama Owners originally.

If no one answers, there is no need to make a new topic elsewhere - just go back into the original topic and add a comment of your own asking for responses - that will bump it up to p1 again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back