i dont like my brother

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kitty9

Reaction score
so one day i left my tama on the counter well i got a drink my sister joked about putting my tam a in a picter of water then a couple min later my brother in preschool said why isnt it flouting and in the water was one of my tamas then my sister had to blow dry it so much :wacko: and then the buttons went coco but lukly it worked later

I feel bad for you. Your brother is only in preschool. He doesn't know any better. You should give him another chance.

Regards,

DarkCore

[SIZE=22pt] Well, he's only in preschool. Don't be super furious at him. Just kinda have a long discussion telling hime not to put stuff in water! [/SIZE]

:wacko: tamagirl777

your brother probably took your sister seriously, he could be gullable after all.

You know what, this is kind of posetive.

One day when you are older, you are going to look back and this and laugh. Youve created a memory with him :wacko: its true!

since he was little and had no money my mom almost had to buy me a new one :angry:

i would be mad too, but thats why i never leave my tamas anywhere except for my room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back