Sign in to follow this  
miss tama

MATCHMAKER

the matchmaker just came and i dont want my tamagotchi to get married to a random other one! i want it to get married to my second one! WHAT DO I DO!

but if i reset i won't have the four hearts for the other tamagotchi anymore! :angry:

Don't worry! The point of getting a tama is just having fun, and it's a toy. DO IT OR SUFFER NOT HAVING A BABY! (BUT SUIT YOURSELF IF YOU WANT. TRY PRESSING C)

well i want my two tamagotchis to get married so when i pressed be and it asked if i wanted to love it i just said no and it went away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so yeah

:furawatchi: you neeed to say no when the love sign gets up and then tommorow it will come again. i never tried it but i know other people did

ok thanks..but do you know when my two tamagotchis will get married??

Okay you just refuse the matchmaker until you have babies with your tama. :) :(

u can reset it, all that happens is that u go back to when u last woke up, connected, ect. u will still love the tamagotchi as long as u press download and NOT reset

If you want to get married with a tama the matchmaker gives you, press the middle button and then the matchmaker brings a tamagotchi.If you want to marry it it asks you the question "IN LOVE?"Say yes or no if your in love with that tamagotchi.If you say yes, you`ll marry, get a baby and go to gen.2.If not the matchmaker will go away.