CONNECT tO GET MARRIED OR NOT?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

miss tama

Reaction score
i dont know what to do! i just got four hearts and i didnt do anything then someone told me to connect 25 times and i did and nothing happend!!? what do i do now to get them married!!?!?!! HELP! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: B) :)

Well, Miss Tama you have to get all 4 hearts to get married.If not, sooner or later the matchmaker will come, looking through your friends list.Press the middle button imediatley and an adult tamgotchi will appear next to the matchmaker and ask you "IN LOVE?" and you press either yes or no_Oh, and if you do get all 4 hearts in your friend list, you have to be 7 years or older to marry that tamagotchi.Same with the matchmaker.She`ll come when your 7 or older.And if you forgot to press the middle button or something, don`t worry.She`ll be back a few more times.But only a few.So just press the middle button when you see her.And also if your want to be married from the friend list tamagotchis, notice I said 4 HEARTS, not 4 smileys.So, you got that :furawatchi: .

Well, Miss Tama you have to get all 4 hearts to get married.If not, sooner or later the matchmaker will come, looking through your friends list.Press the middle button imediatley and an adult tamgotchi will appear next to the matchmaker and ask you "IN LOVE?" and you press either yes or no_Oh, and if you do get all 4 hearts in your friend list, you have to be 7 years or older to marry that tamagotchi.Same with the matchmaker.She`ll come when your 7 or older.And if you forgot to press the middle button or something, don`t worry.She`ll be back a few more times.But only a few.So just press the middle button when you see her.And also if your want to be married from the friend list tamagotchis, notice I said 4 HEARTS, not 4 smileys.So, you got that :mellow: .
well on my v2 u have to be 6 or older, pocthichi

Same with mine. You have to connect lots of times. It helps if you use the love potion on both of them. Look at the ALL FIVE CODES!!!!! and in the shop, get all the codes, including the love potion.

-Sofie

Wow, that`s different.Hmm...Well, I guess you have to be 6 or 5 and older to get married.The reason 5 is because that`s when my tamagotchi changed into adult form.It became Ginjirotchi.Right now mine has a baby next to him because today he got married.Oh yeah, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! :mellow: .

well STILL no one has answered my question!! how do i get them to marry eachother!!??! i have four hearts and everything!! now what??

well STILL no one has answered my question!! how do i get them to marry eachother!!??! i have four hearts and everything!! now what??
How old are they?

Try using the love potion on one if they are at least 6 yrs. old. That's always worked for me.

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: B)

i used the love potion this morning.

and one is 4 and the other is 7

i used the love potion this morning.and one is 4 and the other is 7
That's why they won't marry. You'll have to wait until the younger one turns six, then try again.

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: B)

here's how you know when if happens unexpectly like for me.okay. ho ho ho. i checked my stats and they said ember and pizza were 5 yrs old. ember and pizza were both whalechis. i wanted to connect normaly but instead my girl ember was actinng a little wird. I did NOT use the love potion. Pizza the boy came to ember and some heart thinngy showed up. then both screens blackened. happy music was playing. there were firework thing and then i indentified it as mating. then the screen turned white again and ember mabe 2 baby girls. they both got happy. then one went over to pizza and one stayed with ember then ember, pizza, and thier kids, got really happy and the screen went back to normal, only ember and pizza had babies beside them.

Yeah, the thing is, is that the 4 year old can`t marry yet because he or she isn`t an adult.And, by the time he`s 5 or 6, your tama is way old.So, I`d just stick with the matchmaker, so she`ll get you a husband or wife.Remember, PRESS THE MIDDLE BUTTON, OR B!Whatever you call it!And if that`s not the answer, I can`t really under stand :furawatchi: .Sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back