do any of you have any 1997 tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*mimitchi*

Reaction score
Im just curious because i just bought two off of ebay, one being generation 1 and the other generation 2, and i wonder what they are like. And if any of you have angelgotchi/tamagotchi angel, could you tell me what its like?

thanx!

*mimitchi*

Yes! I have a 1997 tamagothchi! It's the gen 1! The game is kinda boring though... :mellow: And I don't have any other "old" tamagotchis. :blink:

Yes! I have a 1997 tamagothchi! It's the gen 1! The game is kinda boring though... :mellow: And I don't have any other "old" tamagotchis. :blink:
yea i sorta figured the game was boring...but now, since i got the 2 i aimed for, its time to start searching for an angelgotchi! :(

yea i sorta figured the game was boring...but now, since i got the 2 i aimed for, its time to start searching for an angelgotchi! :blink:
I REALLY want an angelgotchi! Or maybe a devilgotchi! They are both cool! It's like good vs. evil! :mellow:

They are basically the same except the games and characters are limited, and ou cannot pause. 

-DarkCore
That true I wonder why u came puese!

oh and if any of you have a tamagotchi ocean, could you tell me what its like? I would like to know, since everyone says they are the hardest to keep alive :huh:

1 word. ANNOYING. They always beep, beep, and beep! Ugh! I even had to turn them off. I have 1 angelgotchi and 1 original.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back