Sign in to follow this  
dolphin

Do you think Tamagotchis are.......

:D Ha! No one ever posted this kind of post before! So I thought it would be fun to hear whst you would say!!! :unsure:

:D *Funny question*:Do you think Im a boy or girl? Easy look at my name! :(

DARN I ALWAYS DO TWO!!!USE THIS POST DO NOT USE

THE OTHER ONE!!!:unsure: THANKS!!!

They can be either or. I don't think it was targeted at a certain sex when they first came out, just at younger children. With the new Connections, however, they seem to be targeting girls. :unsure:

;)

Girls are more put in a role to care. I think that is why tamagotchis are more popular with girls. A tama doenst fit in the role a boy has to play. He would maybe be laughed at in his environment.

But personally I think it doesn't matter if boys or girls play with them.

:D

My neighbor and friend, is 12 years old. He saw my Tamagotchi and said he'd want one, but they're for girls. I told him that wasn't true, that they were for everyone. I told him I even saw a little boy at Wal-Mart buying a green one, but he's still not convinced. He was more interested in the ol Digimon's than these. But I think they're for everyone. Maybe, though, they should have made more boyish looking colors too?

well, im a boy and i LOVE them to bits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont see how they are "girls" toys. Although, i did like the didimon on where they fight! that was so kool! But yeah....... I dont see how they are girls toys......some of my mates have tamagotchis!