glitchy matter

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how many glitches a year?

• 1. 0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. 1

• 3. 2

• 4. 3

• 5. more

• 6. don't count

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, never had a glitch, altough my tama did stop when he was eating a cookie once, but that was because his batteries where dying.

A few days ago my tama had a glitch. I couldn't buy any items form the shop unless I had the exact number of points. Also I couldn't make the shopkeeper surprised. I resarted my tama and the glitch was gone. Yay!!! :furawatchi:

My glitch was the curse of Maskitchi! I swore at my tamagotchi because I wanted Mimitchi so badly and when I got Maskitchi I swore. I decided to keep the generations going so I took good care of her and the matchmaker came. So They had a baby, the baby lasted for THREE DAYS, I was like what the hell LEAVE ALLREADY lol! So eventually I had to do the time cheat for maskitchi to return home which It did after watching it's baby sleep for litrally half and hour. CRAZY :furawatchi: :p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

My V2 had dying batteries. I had no time to change them, because I was on holiday at Greece.

Then, the tama said her final beep and then it was out.

I was SAAD! It's been two months with old no-powered batteries. And now, when I changed the batteries, I press

download and the OLD TAMA CAME BACK! Thanks...thanks...thanks GOD! Is this happened to anyone else before ??

Yes, yes it has. The download feature is in all the V1/V2 Connection/xion Tamagotchi. They thought it was better than your Tamagotchi dying due to power failure.

I had a glitch when I downloaded my old Tamagotchi after replacing the battery. Every time my Tamagotchi connection with another, they would appear in the friends book as a series of strokes and lines and had a blank name. It was very confusing.

a glitch is sumthing weird that happens to your tama.

My tamas had a glitch. my tama has made a weird noise 2.

it was makin a low beepin noise that carried on (beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...) so i banged it on mi table. then suddenly, the screen was filled with squiggly lines!!!!!!! i pressed reset. it was bac 2 normal. :)

None of my 3 have ever had a glitch before, but my friend's had. And I noticed it today! She had dropped hers in the drain thingy right by her house(ah!) and her friend got it out for her. Today when we were in the bathroom I was looking in her friends list to see if I was in there, and I noticed that most of her friends' names were funny characters(impossible characters like this:= and stars and other unnamable weird things!). Also, I looked in her snack area and it had 4 balls in there!!! I asked her if I could make her tama eat them, and she said yes. I fed one to her tama, and the ball shrunk and was on a plate! Then she ate it!! It was sooo weird!! I think her glitches were from the drop. But now I'm going to be EXTRA careful not to drop mine! :furawatchi:

~Ally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back