Tamagotchi Keitai

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natasja

Reaction score
My Tamagotchi Keitai just arrived! It's so nice! Even though you can't connect it to a mobile phone outside Japan it's still great. The keitai can be compared to the connection Tamagotchi. BUT, it has got:

- new characters

- new games (baseball, catching musical notes, multiple choice game with racing)

- you earn point while playing games and can spend them on tickets at your phone (which doesn't work outside japan)

- different food: rice and some sort of snack

- different animations, for instance two characters can kiss eachother!

- you can connect them together, but I'm not sure if they'll connect to tamagotchi plus/connexion/connection. I have to try that at the teenage stage. When you connect them they do the regular games, but also a ball and trumpet game.

- AND I SAW NAZOTCHI IN THE MANUAL!!! oh my, maybe it's a secret character on the keitai and not on the connection?! So sad that I can't read Japanese. I'll post scans an photo's soon, maybe someone can translate it. Huh, it said someting about page 29, so i turned to that page and it shows pictures of a 13th generation Mametchi?? Maybe if they pair you get a Nazotchi??

Actually a lot of characters look different. For instance my toddler looks like a sea star, very cute! The character you are talking about is in the menu, but I can't read japanese...

A minute ago the sales man came by on my tama screen and he offered me an octopus for 100 points! So this is what you can do with the points you earn on playing the games. Other stuff you can buy:

- Perfume (?)

- Skates

- Sunglasses

- a Ticket

- Corn

- Peanuts

- Heart in a jar (?)

WOW!!! that's awsome i want one! could some one make a tama keitai growth chart cuz i want to see all the new characters!!! thanks mucho!

yeah, a groth chart would be kool! they sound so koool! i so want one *goes on ebay and bids* lol :lol:

I have one on its way from Japan. WHen I get it I will scan the instructions.
Please... Anyone who buys one of these and also has a scanner... Contact me as we are very interested in having the instructions scanned and added to the Reference Section with the others... :rolleyes:

Pretty please! :lol:

I'll scan some of the instructions today, not the whole booklet because some of the info is only about the mobile connection.

I've played with my Keitai some more and this is what I discovered so far.

You earn point by playing games, depending on how good your result is. For instance if you catch 100 musical notes or throw 30 baseball balls you'll win the maximum amount of points: 100.

Twice a day a salesman will appear on your screen and show you what he brought along. This can be food or a toy. Some food is really good, it will make our tama jump (^__^) and fills two of his "hungry" hearts. You can play with the toys at any time, just like you would when you receive a toy throught connection.

I discovered that you can choose which food you want to give your tama by swicthing with the A button.

Normal food: rice, hotdog (?), fish, sushi

Candy: bubblegum, cake, sake (only for the older ones, young tama's will spit it out, haha)

The tamagotchi keitai can connect to: Keitai, Plus (i assume also to a connection and connexion) and the Japanese mobile phone.

Most of the chracters are new, although it still features Machi, Mimitchi and Kuchipatchi.

When they mate, they will first kiss eachother (how cute!) before the firework appears.

im trying to read some of the instructions, but some of the hiragana above the kanji are too small to read.

i'm confused.

If you go to a website with the same thing you can translate it into English by going to google.com and going to their Language Tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back