Sign in to follow this  
mnkaltf11

MATCHMAKER

WHAT IS THE MOST UN-MATCHING CHARACHTER THE MATCHMAKER HAS BROUGHT YOUR TAMA?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT IS THE MOST UN-MATCHING CHARACHTER THE MATCHMAKER HAS BROUGHT YOUR TAMA?

• ROBOT-ONE
    • DOG-ONE
    • PLANT-ONE-BUCKTOOTH-ONE
    • GHOST-ONE
    • SHEEP-ONE

I think that all the characters are nice. Ya maybe some of them don't look good for each other, but imagine people, the same thing. Most people may be parred up with big and fat with skiny and small. And turns out, they live a great life! I wouldn't judge them if I were you.

-Sofie :D

The weird I had was a Mametchi and a Tarakotchi

:marumimitchi: i think that all the characters match each oter.........any character could be happy with anyone

:furawatchi: i think that all the characters match each oter.........any character could be happy with anyone

i agree 100% ! :wacko: :wacko: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: all should be happy with everybody

I think that all the characters are nice. Ya maybe some of them don't look good for each other, but imagine people, the same thing. Most people may be parred up with big and fat with skiny and small. And turns out, they live a great life! I wouldn't judge them if I were you.

-Sofie :wacko:

Hallelujah, Amen! That's the way sista! :P B) :D :D :D

-Sofie :mametchi:

AMEN! preach preach AMEN! preach preach! :mimitchi: