MATCHMAKER

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WHAT IS THE MOST UN-MATCHING CHARACHTER THE MATCHMAKER HAS BROUGHT YOUR TAMA?

• ROBOT-ONE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DOG-ONE

• PLANT-ONE-BUCKTOOTH-ONE

• GHOST-ONE

• SHEEP-ONE

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mnkaltf11

Reaction score
MINE IS THE PLANT ONE!!!!!IT LOOKED SO WIERD WITH MY TARAKOTCHI

I think that all the characters are nice. Ya maybe some of them don't look good for each other, but imagine people, the same thing. Most people may be parred up with big and fat with skiny and small. And turns out, they live a great life! I wouldn't judge them if I were you.

-Sofie :D

mine was the robot 1 it looked like :furawatchi:

my VS 1 adult always turns into :furawatchi:

:furawatchi: i think that all the characters match each oter.........any character could be happy with anyone
i agree 100% ! :wacko: :wacko: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: all should be happy with everybody

I think that all the characters are nice. Ya maybe some of them don't look good for each other, but imagine people, the same thing. Most people may be parred up with big and fat with skiny and small. And turns out, they live a great life! I wouldn't judge them if I were you.
-Sofie :wacko:
Hallelujah, Amen! That's the way sista! :p B) :D :D :D

Um I think everyonen has a choise of their own..................... :wacko:

-Sofie :mametchi:
AMEN! preach preach AMEN! preach preach! :mimitchi:

Haven't met the matchmaker yet. My Tamas are still children. I am lucky I have 3 Tamas. I connect Daddy and Chia together alot..., and eventually (Did I spell that right? o_O), when they grow up, they will get married. I just hope none of my Tamas will evolve into a... B) ...It SOOO won't match.... :(

hi mnkaltf11

I've never had the matchmaker come cause my tama's keep dying when their teens!

it's not fair!!! :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi: :mametchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back