Should "Keitai" Tamagotchis come to the U.S.?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should "Keitai" Tamagotchis come to the United States?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• I Dunno

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, unless the cost of using it properly is too astronomical v_v;;

I think they should come to Canada too! I love them! If they come to stores im getting one.

I don't know if anyone is looking for a Keitai Tamagotchi, but Jason's ebay store has 3 for sale...all red...
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=5943288527
oh!!!! thanks a lot genie!!!! I might buy it!!! (if my father is ok to create a paypal account :p ) oh, thank you so much, really!

edit/ ooops : 'Item has ended. ' awww.... I'll ask the seller if he still has one but I don't think so.. :) /

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys must realize that TAMA TALK is basically the voice of the tamagotchi lovers all over the world. The more we talk about the keitai and ask for them, the higher the chances of it coming here in the us! However we must also realize 2 more things if the keitai are ever to come to the us! 1.) It all depends on how well the tama connection's sales did here! 2) It was thanx to us that the tama connectiuons even came out, all those e-mails to bandai, all those requests..... all those fan sites....calls....letters.... its all what made bandai take out the connection! without us the tamagotchis from 1997 would have beeen the last ones! we need to stop asking"are the keitais coming out here in the us?" and replying" i hope they do! I want one!"- we need to stop that and take action if we really want them that bad! Remember we are the voice of tamagotchi fans all over the world!

Ah but of course :eek: But then, it might end up as "Tamagotchi Cingular Connection" or something like that :huh:

I don't care about it connecting to phones, if Bandai could do that for USA that would be great, but phone systems in other countries are COMPLETELY different from here. What I care about is the new points system and buying things, more things to do. I would get one, but I really don't wanna try and fuss around with japanese. Hopefully Bandai will be smart and release them here, and I sure it will be successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back