Does Having a baby make the parent go away?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

0xhannahx0

Reaction score
People have said their tamagotchis have lived to be 19, but mine lived to be 9. It had a baby, took care of It for a day and then "went away". Is this supposed to happen? Can you only live that long if it's a 2nd generation? :eek:

From the instruction sheet:

"Tamagotchi automatically takes care of the new Tamagotchi, except if it becomes sick. Then you have to nurse it back to health.

After 24 hours the parent will disappear from the screen, you must then choose a name for the new Tamagotchi. This becomes the second generation of your Tamagotchi. ........."

Sad but true, the parent must leave.

It would be nice if they could stay but it would get awfully crowded in there. I can just see it, some sqwashed against the display screen. An ear, a foot or two visible after a few generations. :( Fights breaking out. :( Lines being drawn on the floor. Constant demand for food and attention. ACk! :(

Tamagotchis don't mind being alone.

It would be nice if you could call up your former tamagotchis or request a visit from them. That way, you would not have to connect with another tama.

Thanks. :( It's sad, but i wonder what the baby is going to be like....

I wish that they could stay because it is sad to see them go :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back