When does the parent go?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RickyRikster

Reaction score
I had a Tamababy thanks to the Matchmaker yesterday at 7:00pm. I thought the parent (in my case the father) leaves the baby after 24 hours, why is he still there? :( Can anyone help please?

:D

The parent leaves during the night after the full 24(I've heard 72 also....but I don't have a Connexion) hours of being with the child.

Well on TamagotchiLogs.co.uk his left 48 hours after, maybe it slightly varies with each parent charecter?, or maybe we just all have a bad time keeping track. :ph34r:

a few nights ago my tamagotchi left.

i was awake and checked it, but the light was on! after about three mins of the mother staring at the baby, she closed her eyes and slowly floated away!!!

it was so sad! :D :p :(

in the morning when i woke up, i found the baby awake and crying for it's mum :(

Awwwwww, how sweet! I wanted 2 see what happened when the parents flew away but I think I missed it because I was downstairs and my Tamagotchis where upstairs when I checked before I went to bed the light was on, no parent just the baby... asleep.

Bless!

Yeah. I've seen the parents leave their babies. It's kinda sad, but somebody once posted that they are being beamed up to be taken back to Planet Tamagotchi.

Awww! Where all the adults meet up and partay!! :D

Yeah LOL!!!

Party over there, party over there! I wonder if they have there zimmer frames or walking sticks?!? Because by then they'll be old! :angry:

LOL!

aww i don't want my Mametchi to leave :angry:

Mine had a baby yesturday morning and she's still here so she'll probably leave tomorrow right? aww i'm so sad!

Yeah it will probaly leave soon, that one thing i don't like about the Connection's if you don't breed them they turn into there old charecter form, if you do breed them they leave in 2 days, i just want to spend time with Mimitchi :angry: :D

if you dont wana it 2 go ive written in wat happened 2 mi tama,howw u can stop it,but if u wanna it 2 go put the time 2 midnite and u can watch it go :gozarutchi:

This shows when they leave...

When your Tama has a baby, after thet day ends, the timer for 24hrs starts. After that, the Mom/Dad leaves...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back