Sign in to follow this  
ocelot94

HUH?!?!?

When my tama went to sleep there was this thing floating above it, it looks like the action figure it has. Can someone explain this?!?!? ;) :angry: :angry: :D :P

Well, fine people don't answer my topic!!! ;)

<_< <_< I think that it may have been the skull it gets when its sick. Have you ever thought it might be a glitch? If you don't know what a glitch is ... It's a thing something might not do..

From Tammt :ph34r: :huh:

I think it is an action figure because yer tama will sleep with it.Just like a little kid with his teddy!!!

Yeah, if your tama plays with an action figure at the right time (I don't know what time that is), it will sleep with it.

Actually, i let my tama play with my action figure at a random time so thers is no certain time for yer tama to sleep with it.

Edited by kriskris222

or your tamagotchi might have a toy and its sleeping with it

COULD BE :huh:

I think it is an action figure because yer tama will sleep with it.Just like a little kid with his teddy!!!

Not only little kids sleep with teddys ^.^' I'm 16 and I do heh.

Anyway, I agree with everyone. Either a skull, toy, or the normal Z.

omg, last night there was something over my tama too only it was off to the top left side and if kinda looked like halfof the fruit drink but i know it wasn't that...i wonder what it was because i tried to catch it right when my tama was about to wake up but it was gone...i know it wasn't a skull though...it was weird

My adult tama was a furwatchi :wacko: and it had a teddy bear and it played with it and the teddy bear was in the corner when it went to sleep like your action figure.

i also thank it is prob a skull but it could be something else??

I myself think its having a bad dream but guess what happened to my tamagotchi it keeps on slleping when i look at it for a sec and one sec later its brushing its teeth. :chohimetchi:

Who knows? Maybe is is having a dream about this action figuer.

i kid you not! :wacko: :wacko: