HUH?!?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ocelot94

Reaction score
When my tama went to sleep there was this thing floating above it, it looks like the action figure it has. Can someone explain this?!?!? ;) :angry: :angry: :D :p

<_< <_< I think that it may have been the skull it gets when its sick. Have you ever thought it might be a glitch? If you don't know what a glitch is ... It's a thing something might not do..

From Tammt :ph34r: :huh:

I think it is an action figure because yer tama will sleep with it.Just like a little kid with his teddy!!!

Actually, i let my tama play with my action figure at a random time so thers is no certain time for yer tama to sleep with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is an action figure because yer tama will sleep with it.Just like a little kid with his teddy!!!
Not only little kids sleep with teddys ^.^' I'm 16 and I do heh.

Anyway, I agree with everyone. Either a skull, toy, or the normal Z.

omg, last night there was something over my tama too only it was off to the top left side and if kinda looked like halfof the fruit drink but i know it wasn't that...i wonder what it was because i tried to catch it right when my tama was about to wake up but it was gone...i know it wasn't a skull though...it was weird

My adult tama was a furwatchi :wacko: and it had a teddy bear and it played with it and the teddy bear was in the corner when it went to sleep like your action figure.

I myself think its having a bad dream but guess what happened to my tamagotchi it keeps on slleping when i look at it for a sec and one sec later its brushing its teeth. :chohimetchi:

ya wen the tamas are toddlers and teenagers, and u play with the action figure or teddy bear, it sleeps with them...............

If you have a girl tamagotchi and give it a bear to play with anytime during the day, it will sleep with it at night. Of course, what's odd is that it doesnt go to BED with it, it kinda floats in the upper-left hand corner. Same goes with boys, except they only sleep with the action figure. They only sleep with them if they are either

A. A baby

B. A toddler

C. A teen

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back