Sign in to follow this  
addie456

Did he die or what happened?

My tamagotchi was fine then 5 minutes later i looked and there was this circle thing with wings. Does that mean he is dead? And what happened to the baby he had with him?

Yes, he is dead. Sadly, the baby went with it. <_< You will have to reset your tamagotchi.

they say dead tamagotchis go back to their planet...i think theres a code to get twins or get it back

they say dead tamagotchis go back to their planet...i think theres a code to get twins or get it back

No, those are both just rumors.

yeah there is a code that gives you twins first when your tama dies press button a-b- and c altogaether and let go of button b and c and then let go of button a then reset your tama and you have twins!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: :ph34r: :blink: :lol: :o :) :wacko:

Princess97- that is totally fake. sadly, your tamagotchi is dead.

yeah there is a code that gives you twins first when your tama dies press button a-b- and c altogaether and let go of button b and c and then let go of button a then reset your tama and you have twins!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko: :D :D :D :D :P B)

Didn't you hear me?! That code is FAKE! A RUMOR! MYTH!

yeah there is a code that gives you twins first when your tama dies press button a-b- and c altogaether and let go of button b and c and then let go of button a then reset your tama and you have twins!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :D :D :P :o :D :D

THESE CODES WERE PROVEN WRONG BY BANDAI mimitchi Click on FAQ ... HA HA HA!! :o

SCREEN IMAGES WERE MADE UP FAKE!!!

i left my tama for a minute and it died it was fine ! it was happy not hungry, no poop and it wasent sick! wierd what do u think happend to it?

Edited by krisylover

No, those are both just rumors.

Hey, there is a way,

Twins:

Hold all buttons when die, then let go of B,and C. Then press RESET

Get your tama back:

Press the black thingy at the back of your tama, and press DOWNLOAD

So you are wrong. There is a way!! :chohimetchi: :ichigotchi: :puroperatchi: :marumimitchi: