HOW OLD CAN THEY GET?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
how old can ur tamas get i had one that was 9 but it died so idk can u tell me how old it can get????????

it could be up to 99 yrs old.....THATS OLLLLLD <_<

any more help call me <_<

I don't know how old it can get, but the highest I've heard of a tama that was 67 years old!

i thought it was only 10 or is that if u dont breed your tama?

I think the records like 35 or something. Depends on the care you take of it is how long you live. :) :huh:

actualld it is 99, but it means that u have to take care of it for ALOT of days. and u have to take really good care of it.try to beat the record and your tamagotchi will probably end up dieng :huh:

I have gotten to 99 years old.

It gets to 99 years old, and it still stays alive, but the age counter does not change. :huh:

my friend zoe had a tamagochi that lived to 18 years old :)

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have gotten to 99 years old.It gets to 99 years old, and it still stays alive, but the age counter does not change. :wacko:
Well, I would listen to a TamaGuide!

i have 1 tama,his names D and he is only 1,and can someone tell me how to put a costume on??

They grow to 22 years old which is 22 days (almost a month!)

hope this helps

:kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: :hitodetchi: To put on a costume your tamagotchi has to be an adult and you go to your items thing and press the B button when you get onto it. :lol: :unsure: :mellow: :huh:

[SIZE=8pt] Are you all talking about the tamagotchi connections or the original tamas? I know the originals could get up pretty high with obsessive care. [/SIZE]

But these ones...it says without breeding they will eventually die, and the instructions weren't too clear. So, is the 22 days theory actually real, or it another random number thrown out there? :kuribotchi:

15! a million! 42.343 days! :kuribotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back