Sign in to follow this  
0xhannahx0

How do you get a KInakomatchi?

How do u get a Kinakomatchi? I've tried everything but I always get a Marutchi. Can you even get a Kinakomatchi on 1st Generation? :)

well, you can always check the growth charts to find out and stuff like that. usually u'd get a kinakomotchi on an odd generation...i think, or is it an even gen..?? oh well just check the growth charts! ^-^ hope i helped!

If you ask me I have never heard of KInakomatchi. that is also a realy long name.k-i-n-a-k-o-m-a-t-c-h-i. 12 letters.

It odesn't matter which generation it is. It matters if your Tamagotchi has High discipline. If you get a Mametchi/Mimitchi, you'll most likely get a Kinakomochi.

You are right bubbles555, it doesn't matter what generation your tamagotchi is in.

i have three kino's! lol.....one set of twin girls are kinos and their parents were a mimitchi and a kuchipachi who had high training (the mom/mimitchi had three bars), and another baby girl is a kino and her mom was a kuchipachi who got matchmaked w/a mametchi (The other character w/the hat).

it might be right or wrong. i had a mametchi, and it got married. the mametchi had only 1 training. it had a baby girl, and when the adult left, i named the girl ann. after i took care of the baby girl tamagotchi, it suddnely evovled to a kinamotchi! the secret is taking care of your tamagothche baby constantly.