mats!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

happyheart5

Reaction score
does anyone know a code for a magical mat to take you to different countries? :) :huh: :wacko:

I think you must have heard of the UFO...

It's not a mat, it's a spaceship (duh! :angry: ) that takes your Tama travelling to different places - The Eiffel Tower, Paris; Statue of Liberty, New York; Carved Heads, Easter Island; The Egyptian Pyramids and a desert island (Hawaii?)...

But there is no code or trick to get it. It is an item that comes up for sale in your shop - it costs 5000points - so start saving! :)

Best, etc.

TamaMum

ooh I bought one! The thing that I forgot is that when you reset it diisapears so I lost it when I debugged my tama...*sigh* It was so cool. My tama went to all the places tamamum mentioned...

Also with the plant how does that work? It just scared my young mametchi lol (I know theres a thread but I cant find it) Thank-you I would recommend that you start a new thread with this question in Help for New Tamagotchi Owners - then lots of people will see it.

We normally try to stay on topic - so we should all be discussing the UFO...

Best, etc.

TamaMum

The U.F.O sounds so cool!!!! Ill try to get it!!!!!!!!! :mellow: :hitodetchi: :kuribotchi: :unsure: :kuribotchi:

thank you for the info about the spaceship. i didn't kno about it. thank you soooooooooooooo much.

Sarah

i have had these tamagotchis:

:D

:furawatchi:

once you use it, do you still have it or does it go away after using it once??? ugh, i hate it when that happens
u can use it an unlimited num.of times!(*uses ufo* hey its Hawaii! i guess it wants a tan making him look like a lobster!)

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone know a code for a magical mat to take you to different countries? :D :rolleyes: :p
i think you are thinking of a ufo there is no code for that! but maybe a certain time cuz my friend got it!!!!!!!

once you use it, do you still have it or does it go away after using it once??? ugh, i hate it when that happens
you can use it as many times as you want!

takes your Tama travelling to different places - The Eiffel Tower, Paris; Statue of Liberty, New York; Carved Heads, Easter Island; The Egyptian Pyramids and a desert island (Hawaii?)...
Mine has been to the eiffel tower, the pyramids and an island, but the statue of liberty....not sure i've been there unless that was when i thought it had gone to the nevada desert and (city in the back ground and what looked like a cactus in front next to it) it was actually the staue of liberty and was looking at the "cactus" wrong..! if that makes sense. but then i kept thinking the coveted UFO was an expensive hat, not a UFO and ignored it...! havent been to easter island yet either!

[SIZE=21pt] hey guys! i dont have a UFO but i heard they're so cool! i have never seen one in my shop so far and im on my 3rd generation!!! i just have to keep on looking. does anyone know what they look like because then ill know when i have one in the shop!! thanks so much! ~TamaQueen 12694 [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back