omg, this is just SO weird!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
okay. so, when ever my brother cleans his tamagotchi's poop, the little bar thing is suppose to slide it away right? but when he does it, on his tamagotchi, it goes REALLY slow.... it takes like thirty seconds to wait for it to pass. it wasn't like that few days ago. and about mine, when you connect, and you click the B button twice first, you send the connecting signal right?(jeez, i say right too much) well, when i do it, it fails........WHY????that way i'd never get any presents!!!!! ;) :huh: :wacko: :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe your not holding it close enough to the other tama, or maybe you just cant connect because you have too many presents, that happened to me once. Hope I helped!!!!!

-Sofie :wacko:

I have THE SAME PROBLEM!!!!!!

My Version 2 is SO MUCH SLOWER then Version 1.... and it seems to get freeze up abit!!!

Do you characters both have to be adults to connect? Because mine just wont connect with eachother no matter how close or far I try! It's annoying me and so is mametchi!

Mabye you connected with the rong version Hope i helped
It doesn`t matter what version you connect with. No offense but my advice to you is don`t give advice to people unless you are sure about it. :mametchi:

Mabye you connected with the rong version Hope i helped<<<<<thats my quote!!!!!
thats my quote.!!!!!! :wacko: and maybe your not connecting it right.or maybe the batteries are getting low.THATS MY QUoTE!!!!

ya i'm almost sure the battery is dead........after u connect and it fails, does the screen kind of fade???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back