crocodile/dinosaur character

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_tama

Reaction score
how do you get a little crocodile/dinosaur character on v2. if you know the name or how to get it post here please

hmmm i got that character i did not excersize mine alot.all i know is that it was this :wacko: and then it turned into a kaerutchi that dinasour that you said.maybe you can just feed it and dont excersize it thats how i got mine.He was so cute.

I got Kaerutchi once - it has to be on an odd generation I think - check out Rivenn's "Tamadex" - for V2 growth chart (still under construction) and a list / pictures of all the V2 characters (shows odd/even gens):

https://ca.geocities.com/theonlytorn@rogers.../puchitchi.html

As far as I can remember, I tried to keep one or two happy and hungry hearts empty and the other two full, so the teen was only ever half happy and half hungry.

Wait...just found my notes....I had a Kuribotchi - Yufotchi - Kaerutchi and it was disciplined to 8/9 training points but I didn't do much connecting with other Tamas and usually gave it snacks and treats to fill happy hearts rather than play games.

Good Luck

Best, etc.

TamaMum

hmmm i got that character i did not excersize mine alot.all i know is that it was this :huh: and then it turned into a kaerutchi that dinasour that you said.maybe you can just feed it and dont excersize it thats how i got mine.He was so cute.
When I got the crock but it was the V.2 young mimitchi when it was a teen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back