something happened!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

skeeter

Reaction score
i looked at my tamagotchi and there were two wavey line things on either side of it. i pressed the a button and then my tamagotchi sat on this duck, and then after a whie it went back to noramal...what happened? :unsure:

You made your tamagotchi go to the bathroom. If you had missed that opportunity and done nothing in a few minutes you would have founf a poo on your screen. It's like potty training...if you can catch them enough times and get them to the potty before they go, then eventually I heard they will go themselves.

Genie 100 is right. that thing that you called a duck was his poo.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually believe the ducky is the baby potty chair. If you catch your tama before it actually does the poo, then you get the potty chair. Later stages...teen and up actully get more of a regular looking toilet. I rarely catch my tamagotchis before they go poo, but when I do that is what happens.

You see wavy lines....you press the toilet icon, and the ducky potty(for babies/children) or reg toilet(for teens/adults) comes up....

I have never seen that happen.I will try this next time I see wavy lines on the sides of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back