log, log-ity, log, log, log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jappyx

Reaction score
I have 2 tamagotchis. One is named sonething random (Bepwa*female*) and my other is regie (*girl*) Redie is on its 15 gen and is a teen. The teen she is is hannotchi. Im expecting her to change to Mametchi. I would of liked mimitchi, but im on a odd gen. And my other tama is 86! YAY! my logest tama eva!!!!

I am realy hoping for Mametchi. I have look after it almost perfiktly and i have made hanotchi waight 50. witchi is Mametchi bas weight. Although, i have been abit forgetfull of its heart needs :(

Ill just have to wait till 2moz....

As for bepwa, she is fine...and going strong.....but she is getting a bit more needy now ...i think its just old age. Im sortof experiment ing (yes, i know mean) on here. I dont think i havent playedwith here scince she changed into the match maker..lol

Well, thats all i have cya!

*i will tryt and update my logs every day!!!!*

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, i had my tamagotchis on pause all day 2day... :p i feel so mean doing that, i mean, how would u like to be pasued all day (come to think of it, if your paused, u wont know..lol). Som myu hanotchi hasnet evolved and the part of the day that it wassent on pause wasnt then best...i dident realy take ..::GREAT::.. care of them....

Any ways, my other tama is fine and dandy...lol.......But im happy!! YAY! school finshed today. We had a speachal day at the beach (thats y my tamagotchis were paued....so they dont get sandy and wet). Also, my P2 tama died. Its very hard looking after it, consitering that fact that it has 1 butten and i have to use a paper clicp (in replace for the "misssing" buttens -_- ) So its very hard...and i dont take it to school. But my others i do........

****************************************************************************************

Finaly, i would like to say ~*~*I HATE MY TEACHER~~*~*~*~*~. I hate her souch and im so glad school is ova. She pick on me so much and sent me out of the class room for tripping over. She has also called me "dumb". She also said i have problems and i need councilling....HOW RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate her so much.....and on sepeachnight, me and her are going to have a little ChAt.....cant wait! lol (soz, that was a bit of topic)

*****************************************************************************************

so yeah, my tamagotchis are fin and they are all a sleep!!! Even my nano is asleep, so i have nbothing to do, so im gona go to bed, ill catch up woth ya all l8ter..... :p

WHAT THE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!

I GOT Maskutchi.... I cant beleve it. I wassent even trying for him. I dident expect to get him either. I have always got him using a diffrent tequenque......I cant beleave it!!! Not meaning to be oofall.....but i dont realy like this char much...... :) but i love all my tamagotchis! :)

So yeah...lol

Whats a maskutchi?And does anybody talk to you?Anyways,I might as well show you my tama stats,after all,I'm new.My tama stats:

Name:Arial

Hunger:3 Hearts Full

Happiness:Full

Training:6 bars

Years Old:3 Yrs.

Weight:79 lb(please don't laugh)

Generation:2g

And this is an extra:

Mother:Arwen(Arial's dead mother)

My Arwen tama died in its sleep :) .I miss her.

I forgot to say 1 more thing,my tama is a teen mimitchi and I'm going for adult mimitchi.And if you really don't wan't a maskutchi than you can hear this secret:when your tama falls asleep,DO NOT turn off the light!This will result in giving you a teen mimitchi(it works for me)and then it probably won't be a maskutchi next time.By the way,this is a warning,you MUST,ABSOULOUTLY MUST,turn off the light when you go to sleep or else it will most probably sleep all day tomorrow too.But the tama will sorta sleep in the next day.

riggggghhhtttttttt......

lol...yes people do talk to me, its just that this is a log section... Not a chat section..lol...

So, My tamagotchis are going well, im expecting that match maker 2morrow. Witch is exciting.... Not much happend 2day.

Ohh... i have noticed that Maskutchi (or how eva u spell it) is a rely unhappy guy. He is always empting one unhappy heart like every 15 mins...or half an hour. This is odd. So, i did a bit of experemnting.....and it took 2 happy hearts to go be4 it emptied one hungrey hart....lol :p

Now, I have decided that im gona do the scratching the "debug" thing when my match maker charikter dies. Im gona try it (if you have no idea what i am on about read [in what happend ........ i think] now chartkters or somethink like that...).

Well, consitering the fact that it has celibrated its 90th birthday 2day, i think it will not be two long be4 it dies. Im scared of it dieing....i dont want to say good bye to it....it has been a great pet to me and i think it loves me very much.....( this is a thing only tamapetowners will know what i mean). I also want to make it to 100 and see if it has some sort of interesting thing, that is, once 100.

This is all realy.......lol But yeah.....ill log some more l8ter :rolleyes: :lol: :D :)

Latest posts

Back