Sign in to follow this  
mousigrl

what the?

:o today me and my sister were seeing how much instruments we had. i have a trumpet and a drum, i played my trumpet adn it soundeed different, it was going v-e-r-y s-l-o-w.

and so was my drum! i have played with it many times with my tama and nothing has ever hapened like that before! it is still going slow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please help!!!

:D :( :D :unsure: :D :wacko: :D B) :D ;) :D :D :D :D

:( today me and my sister were seeing how much instruments we had. i have a trumpet and a drum, i played my trumpet adn it soundeed different, it was going v-e-r-y s-l-o-w.

and so was my drum! i have played with it many times with my tama and nothing has ever hapened like that before! it is still going slow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please help!!!

Check your batteries, it sounds like they might be getting low.

:unsure: :wacko: B)

Some tamagotchi characters are better at playing the instruments than others. It's normal. It happened to me, too. :lol:

yes some characters are bad at using some instruments.It's like masktchi does not like going on the computer but i do.lol HOPE THIS HELPED :wacko:

:o today me and my sister were seeing how much instruments we had. i have a trumpet and a drum, i played my trumpet adn it soundeed different, it was going v-e-r-y s-l-o-w.

:D :wacko: :D :wacko: :( :huh: :( :D :( :D :( :( :D :(

Happened to me once.