I NEED SOME IDEAS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

minimaniac21

Reaction score
i'm just curious as to how all of you transport your tamagotchis when you take them with you..... right now i have my tamagotchis on a keychain attached to a ribbon, but the loop on the keychain isnt big enough, so im looking for new ways that i can make my 3 tamagotchis easier to transport without being a big lump of tamagotchis (which is what they are right now...) thanks a bunch everyone!!!!!!!

well, i have 2 tamagotchis and 1 nano puppy on my cbain of tamagotchis/VP. But the nano puppy is attached by abother keychain.....

But what you could is get a HUGE chain and make it some sort of neck contraption (like a neck=llace-i-thingy,,). When tamagotchis 1st came out, i had 8 going at once. I just atteched them by a chain.

But what i suggest is (because every tama comes with its own chain) attch 1 tama chain to another. So your tamagotchis arnt on the same chain, they are on their own chain but attched to another chain..... -_-

I attached mine to a necklace and I can store 25 on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back