Sign in to follow this  
Tamaguy#1

Tamagotchi Beeping

is it...  

29 members have voted

1. 1. is it...

• Your Tamas heartbeat
    • Just the internal computer

Some ppl say it's a heartbeat, others not. :P It changes pitch when you press a button. :lol: Put your Tama close to your ear to hear the sound. Does ANYONE know the TRUE meaning of this sound? :huh: Has Bandai ever said it IS a heartbeat or just a sound? :P

its actually the clock, but i voted for the heart

the clock is inside the internal computer! It's the internal computer!

See I think it's cool to say it's a heartbeat because well, it gives your tama more life and makes it seem real. But I just don't know EXACTLY what it is.

yo every one! ive heard the sound it goes beep,beeep,beeeeep,beep,beeeeeep! :P :( :D ;) ;) :huh: ;) ;) ;) :lol: :lol:

Some ppl say it's a heartbeat, others not. :hitodetchi: It changes pitch when you press a button. :chohimetchi: Put your Tama close to your ear to hear the sound. Does ANYONE know the TRUE meaning of this sound? :furawatchi: Has Bandai ever said it IS a heartbeat or just a sound? :gozarutchi:

I think its the heart beat some ppl freak out if they hear this they think it will die :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :angry: :angry:

its actually the clock, but i voted for the heart

Thats what I think it is but I think it does it to represent the tama's heartbeat the slower and deeper the beep the less longer it has to live the faster and higher pitched the beep the longer it has to live!!!!!

But it could also just be that the more power the battery has could also be affecting it!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :chohimetchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :gozarutchi: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :)

people, its a heartbeat! cuz when my tama died and the egg with wings was on the screen, there was no longer a beep, and when i started a new tamagotchi, the beep grew louder! ITS A HEARTBEAT! :huh:

the clock is inside the internal computer! It's the internal computer!

i agree the beeping could of been the clock or the Internal Computer