Tamagotchi Beeping

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

is it...

• Your Tamas heartbeat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just the internal computer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamaguy#1

Reaction score
Some ppl say it's a heartbeat, others not. :p It changes pitch when you press a button. :lol: Put your Tama close to your ear to hear the sound. Does ANYONE know the TRUE meaning of this sound? :huh: Has Bandai ever said it IS a heartbeat or just a sound? :p

See I think it's cool to say it's a heartbeat because well, it gives your tama more life and makes it seem real. But I just don't know EXACTLY what it is.

my tama dosnt beep now but it did a few weeks ago :p :) :huh:

yo every one! ive heard the sound it goes beep,beeep,beeeeep,beep,beeeeeep! :p :( :D ;) ;) :huh: ;) ;) ;) :lol: :lol:

I think it was neat that Bandai gave it a heartbeat. It's SO cool! :angry:

Some ppl say it's a heartbeat, others not. :hitodetchi: It changes pitch when you press a button. :chohimetchi: Put your Tama close to your ear to hear the sound. Does ANYONE know the TRUE meaning of this sound? :furawatchi: Has Bandai ever said it IS a heartbeat or just a sound? :gozarutchi:
I think its the heart beat some ppl freak out if they hear this they think it will die :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :angry: :angry:

its actually the clock, but i voted for the heart
Thats what I think it is but I think it does it to represent the tama's heartbeat the slower and deeper the beep the less longer it has to live the faster and higher pitched the beep the longer it has to live!!!!!

But it could also just be that the more power the battery has could also be affecting it!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :chohimetchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :gozarutchi: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :)

its how its made its cool to say hb but its prbably made like that so you think its a heart beat! :lol:

people, its a heartbeat! cuz when my tama died and the egg with wings was on the screen, there was no longer a beep, and when i started a new tamagotchi, the beep grew louder! ITS A HEARTBEAT! :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back