New Charaters..?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jappyx

Reaction score
hi!

Now i was on a tamagotchi site and i came accross this! Now if you look their, some charaters are ones i have never seen be4, HAVE U?? Are they FAKE pics or are they some from the Tama that connects to cell phones...?

I can see the hamburger one, but what are all the weird ones? I can see a char. that looks like an Actual TAMAGOTCHI CONSOLE. (2nd big pic, 3 rows down, last one of the row).

Does anyone know what these are..?

KOOL! :) :) :) :p :p :p :D :D :D

"I have now seen every possible character in the JP tamaPlus. :0D

I went and debugged it.

All you have to do is open it up all of the way and scratch those two areas where it says "Debug" on the circuitboard.

Now I'm not really sure what is happening when you do it though.

It's recommended that you do it with a pencil. Possibly with a pen just a litte.

I don't understand what's happening when you scratch away at those areas though. :0\

You're not supposed to scratch those areas off, just scratch at them a little.

I got it to work once on the JP one but I've not been able to do it on the American one. That one just buzzed at me when I played with it. I'm not sure if I fried it or just what happened.

I'll continue to tinker.

There are some funky characters in there!

The hamburger is there as well as a capsule shaped guy and what looks like triplet rectangle guys.

When you are able to get in to debug mode, you can scroll through the characters and start any one of those you want. :0D

Supposedly, you can also enter hyper time by pressing the C button then toggle that off again by pressing C again."

I just found that on the same site... And that is probbily the thing that that person was talking about.....(about the hyper speen time)

Yes, it's all real. That is my website.

It's hard to fake pictures like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
*sighs* i want my angelgotchi back *stares off into the distance with a tear in her eye*

Last edited by a moderator:
I still have not found a seacret character how do you get them.

when u scratch the thing, is that bad for it..?
You're not really scratching it. You're just rubbing that ting with a pencil. lead. So nothing gets ruined. It plays as usual. It's just fun to play aournd and see what is possible.

Most of those characters are unlockables. Visitors ONLY. They are not all secret characters.

They are visitors from the Deka Tamagotchi or other kiosk tamagotchis that are not in the US. Maybe there will be. Hard to say. :)

Oh...so they are people who come from other Tamagotchi "things"
I don't think bandai was planning on making 17 other styles of tamagotchi... I mean, we all know the memory capabilities, and osu/mesu pairs are a great example of this. Come to think of it, some of these characters are osu/mesu!!! Think of the possibilities!!!

So, can this be done with an American Tamagotchi Connection??? :)

yes, def. can be done with american connection-- its soo cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back