Help! The mother turned into an egg!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

t0ffee

Reaction score
Hi, please help us!

My daughters tamagotchi is 4th gen, 8yrs old and last night it had a baby, this morning she gave it a treat and the mother turned into an egg.

We now have an egg and a baby which are constantly hungry, gets unhappy unless you are constantly playing with it, it constantly needs the toilet, and keeps getting bad headaches. They weigh about 85 lb and we can't play a game for long enough to get the weight down because it needs caring for.

In the time it took to write this I need to clear a poo, feed it twice, give it medicine and play a game!

HELP ;) :eek:

Like what?

It's driving us mad, we may just have to let it starve and see what happens!

it needs so much attention that my fingers are sore!!

Very sad, we don't want it to die

Well, this is definitely not normal.

Sounds like you de-bugged it and it is running at hyperspeed.

Or maybe it is a glitch, in which case there's not much we can do to help.

If it is driving you so mad, I can only suggest you reset it and start a new egg....or, if you leave it to starve it will die and you can start a new one.

Just had a thought....are you absolutely sure that it is a genuine Tama and not a fake? They are usually the ones with the glitches.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

It's definitely the real thing.

I don't know how you debug one of these things, could we have done it by accident?

Is it normal to have an egg and a baby if you debug?

No - you couldn't have debugged it by accident (but could your daughter have fiddled about with it and not told you...?)

Debugging involves taking the back off and using a pencil on some of the connection areas (simplified explanation...!)

It is not normal to have an egg and a baby if you debug - but it is normal to be able to run a Tama at hyperspeed if you debug.

If you want to keep it alive try prioritising feeds and snacks over poo cleaning. It won't do it too much harm to have 2-3 poos on the screen at once....

Fastest way to fill happy hearts and make it lose weight is to play jump (I am assuming it is a V2 not a V1, lol).

Worst case - press button B (centre) to bring up the clock and set the time to about 9.30pm - that will make it go to sleep and give you a break!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

She didn't take th back off cos she was in the same room as us when it happened.

I think I will put it to bed, cos I'm getting tired myself!! LOL

She didn't take th back off cos she was in the same room as us when it happened.
I think I will put it to bed, cos I'm getting tired myself!! LOL
Doh! (smacks forehead) - you could put it on PAUSE !!

Press button A, then B (whilst still holding down A) - it should pause it.

If you have a Tama that does not have the PAUSE function, then press B to bring up the clock and then C, then A (whilst still holding C) - that puts you onto Clock Set mode - which is effectively pause.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Thanks for all your help, we put the clock forward to 10pm but it still doesn't want to sleep!!

I think pause maybe the answer, but then it won't progress either will it!

Never mind, it'll be interesting to see what happens.

Just for info, it was a fairy (girl) and inside the egg it's a boy, althougth the baby it had was a girl. It's all very confusing, but exciting too because it sounds like it's something that doesn't happen often - if ever!

Cheers

Toffee

Yes - I've never heard of anything like this before....

Don't suppose you have a digital camera or a scanner that you could use to show us pix of them all on the screen together...? That would be great! It is worth doing - because people will want to see proof - and your daughter can boast that she has a particularly strange kind of Tama!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Yes - I've never heard of anything like this before....
Don't suppose you have a digital camera or a scanner that you could use to show us pix of them all on the screen together...? That would be great! It is worth doing - because people will want to see proof - and your daughter can boast that she has a particularly strange kind of Tama!

Best, etc.

TamaMum
this has nothing to do with what you are talking about but TamaMum is very good at helping ppl

[SIZE=21pt]Well, this isnt normal it may be a glitch or the tama is a fake i really dont no.[/SIZE]

p.s ur daughter must be really cute i have a daughter also and i'm supposed 2 get another (girl that is) i'm not sure, the doctors said that

:) Well, this isnt normal it may be a glitch or the tama is a fake i really don't know

That's what I think too!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
oh my, thats making my fingers hurt juat listening! oO Well if something new happens post back here this is all very interesting!Hopefully your tama turns out alright.

~Ish~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back