The love story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runkirbys

Reaction score
There once was a tama named Mary and she was a teenager. She looked like this :ichigotchi: . One day she a cute boy his name was Riku and he was also a teenager. He looked like this :puroperatchi: . Then one day......

please continue this story!

Riku came up and said to her "Um, Mary, would you like to go to the park with..." then his eyes glowed red and he snapped "Go away you ugly little totter of a Ichigotchi," and stomped away.

Mary noticed this a lot, for instance, he offered a sweet to a young Marutchi then again his eyes glowed red and he pushed the younster into the mud and slouched away. As he did she noticed him scrathing his neck frantically.

After rescuing the youngster Mary muttered under her breath "I'll get to the bottom of this..." So she <_<

stomped to the <_< and slapped him acoss the face.

He fell to the floor with a `BOOM!`. Riku got up and Mary...

and said "I am sorry, but I want to know the truth and I want to know now!!!," shouted Mary. So he said....

Nothing! His eyes just kept switching back and forth as he beeped franticly for help

He shrieked and fainted, his eyes still flashing. Mary dropped beside him and realized as he rolled over there was a laser stuck in his neck! "Oh no!" cried Mary. Then it occured to Mary that it was probably the laser who had made poor Riku be nice and all of sudden turn mean. :( :mimitchi:

"But then where's the real Riku?she asked herself. She opened the robot for a clue. And found one! A scrap of paper said "help i have been captured by- aaaah!". She thought of all the tamagotchi enemies.

1. Mutt the tarakotchi

2. Rona the robotchi

3. Humans

She thought and thought. Finally she decided it must be Mutt. She snook into his lair. Mary was quite scared as she passed the torcher chamber. She entered the prison. There was Riku! "Riku! she cried."My darling! "Don't come in! It's a trap! said Riku weakly.But Mary paid no attention. She rushed in and hugged him.He was'nt a robot and she could see a gash where they had ripped out the laser. "We've got to go! she cried. "Oh have we? said an icy voice. But Mary had had enough."Yes! she replied cheekily."Come on Riku! They ran away. After a day they got home. They were fed and looked after."Now Riku",said Mary,"Tell us all about your adventure! "Later,said Riku quietly."Mary,when we're of age, could you marry me?Mary was stunned."But of course!she cried. They kissed.

Could we make the end now?

A couple years passed and Mary and Riku rearranged a marrige.

They put rings on each others fingers. They went in their limo to the reception. They ate cake and last but not least Mary threw her boque (if i didn`t spell it its flowers). 4 months passed when Mary had a tama egg. Some days of waiting a baby girl came out of the polka-dotted egg and they named her Flora.

then one day mary saw a U.F.O in the window of the shop, she went home and asked riku if they could get it for flora, as a little present before they had to leave for tama planet, riku and mary went over to the shop to pick out the nices one they could find, then they saw one, white with red polka dots!b just like flora's egg was, it was perfect, they bought it and rushed home to wrap it.

flora was happy but little did she now that at midnight her mum and dad would leave her. in the moring she woke up 2 find that her mummy and daay had gone. but then she saw the gift that was there it said:

Dear our baby,

we are sorry but its the law we have 2 go back 2 tamaplanet and one day u will join us and we are wachting over u right now and you can only use the gift when you are a adult.

love mummy and daddy

flora ripped the paper off and look at the U.F.O she said thank you 2 her mum and dad and said see you soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
a friend came 2 see her it was her cosin she hugged and they had a laugh. her cosin billy said that the would come everynight for dinner and i have a gift it was your anties boots that she left me and told me 2 give 2 you when yshe went away.

"i know where they went bill"

"where"

"tamaplanet with mummy and daddy"

they hugged and billy put flora to bed

"see ya 2morrow"

The next day when Billy came Flora saw that he was very upset!

because his friend had died andwas in tamaheavn. flora said it does matter because she was here now and she did all she could 2 make bill happy but nothing worked.

at dinner that night she said

"when the barrral?"

"in the moring why"

"i will come with you"

at the barral................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back