Nano pets...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda4ever009

Reaction score
I know what a nano pet is.. but waht do you do with it? can you do a LOT of stuff with it??? Is it like tamagotchi??? HELP, ZELDA :blink:

Basically what happened is... Playmates (makers of naNo) discover that Bandai would soon be releasing a newer version of the Tamagotchi from the 90's. Playmates probabily thought that sales went so well in the 90's, why not try to do it again. Ya know? So pretty much, Playmates re-released the 90's version of their virtual pet. Yea, same version as years ago... probabily just taken out of storage. So why go with a naNo, when you can have an up to date virtual pet. Go with a Tama! :)

a few years ago i ordered a nano baby from a website and never got it! when i seen them in wal mart i was thrilled! but then i got my tamagotchi. now i reget ever even looking at the stupid nano...

I really don't like Nanos much, although I bought the Kitty, Puppy, Baby, Dino, and Talking Puppy when they came out (yeah, I pretty much bought any I could find and afford). The kitty was my favorite, although if I recall, it was the same as the giga pet kitty. They got boring after a while, except for the talking one, but those have not been re-released.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back