Something strange about when my tama connects...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mametchirocks

Reaction score
Most of my tamas, when they connect, they "blast off" with a puff of air under them. When I got a :wacko: and some of my other characters, the blasted off with two squiglly lines under it. Why is that?

Who cares lol! The designers obviously wanted to make some tamagotchi's have different animations, plus that's like a Ninja character so maybe he softly jumps into the air!?

Anyway I have that Ninja on my Version 1, his annoying and I cant wait untill he either dies or leaves!

Who cares lol! The designers obviously wanted to make some tamagotchi's have different animations, plus that's like a Ninja character so maybe he softly jumps into the air!?
Anyway I have that Ninja on my Version 1, his annoying and I cant wait untill he either dies or leaves!
Obviously, mametchirocks cares! :wacko: That means your tama is a bad character. :D (why, I do not know) When your tama is a good character, it has the puff of air. :lol:

I noticed that on a couple of my adult tamas who seemed weaker (ie bad characters) than others.. The Lily character, and Zuccitchi, they are both pretty shocking at games and get sick easily and both have the squiggles rather than the puff of air.. good enough for me :huh: :D

Most of the characters I had let off the puff of air. (Looks like they are farting, although...) I had a poochtchi and a furawatchi for my generation ones, and they both had the puff of air. I have yet to connect the generation 2 tamas, so I don't know what animation they would use.

Hmmm...strange. But I agree, maybe it depends on how heavy the type of characters is? Or how tall or something? Or maybe the amount of training?
I know, I'm just naming off random things. But this one has me stumped...
maybe it depends on how much it weighs :D

not all adults have lines- I think it depeds on which character you have.

Babies, kids and teens all have puffs of air *fart*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back