Something Weird Happened!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 33045

Reaction score
When I put a new battery into my Tamagotchi, I looked at the screen and I saw the flower character and when I pressed the middle button to reset it, nothing happened! What happened to my tamagotchi? I took it out and put it in again, it was still frosen. I repeated that and it was a-okay! It was weird! :wacko:

you must have hit "download" that way you can keep your recent character before the batteries went flat.....

-ryta-

When I put a new battery into my Tamagotchi, I looked at the screen and I saw the flower character and when I pressed the middle button to reset it, nothing happened! What happened to my tamagotchi? I took it out and put it in again, it was still frosen. I repeated that and it was a-okay! It was weird! :huh:
[SIZE=21pt]well if it stopped than it might have just been a glitch.[/SIZE]

Oh that sounds a little weird. Did you have a flowertchi before your battery went flat??
No, the last character i had was the round todler/child.

ive neva had a flowtchi b4 so it was really cool

ya, you must of downloaded it!!!
[SIZE=21pt]he/she couldnt have downloaded it cause he/she said she had a toddler the last time[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back