I played on my tama in the cold...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has this ever happend to you?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• ???

• A long time ago, but now its just fine

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What happend? :huh: :huh: Then I went into my house and it went back to normal.
[SIZE=21pt]it's because the liquide in ur tama screen froze up and when u went in ur house and it got warm it melted[/SIZE]

Erggggggggggg! *reports*
I've already reported her to Mothra. She's being taken care of.

-EDIT-

The only weird thing that's happened to my tamas is when they get cold the buttons don't respond as quickly as they should.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chickybabe! As bad and awesome and rebel as I'm SURE you think you are. You couldn't have even bothered to spell correctly in your 'oh so, meant to be offencive' signature?

It's not longer offencive, just pathetic mostly. Buy a dictionary, it may help you through life a bit more.

And no, my Tama never did anything in the cold that was weird. I put it in the freezer once though and the sound turned itself off for a while when I took it out...if that counts.

(Was actually an accident..but hey)

[SIZE=7pt]*Coughs* Erm... No thanks. :D [/SIZE]

There's no point in even Bothering to post things like this, because the guides, or Admin will just edit it out :D

Believe me... People here arent Stupid!

Anyways, Once Me and Two Friends were going for a walk. I had Two Tamas and one of my Friends had her own. I let the other friend hold one of mine. When we got back to my street, it started raining. we ran to my house, and got our Tamas out but My Friend couldn't find the one I lent her...

Me and my Friends Ran Back up the Street searching for it. The Friend with her own Tama Found it! :p

It was soaked, But I dried it off, and it was working fine. :D

Yeah, all electronic things that have lcd (liquid crystal display, not the drug... :p ) are prone to acting weird in extreme temperatures. You hear a lot of things about heat doing weird things to a lcd screen, but not too many things about cold affecting one. I know because the old gameboy that I have is permanantly screwed up because of a hot gaming session...a quarter of the screen was affected by it --> now the quarter of the screen doesn't display anything. But coldness should not do permanant damage to any lcd screen as long as you warm it back up.

When carrying a 'gotchi, put it in a jacket pocket so your body warmth can warm it up.

Yeah, all electronic things that have lcd (liquid crystal display, not the drug... <_< ) are prone to acting weird in extreme temperatures. You hear a lot of things about heat doing weird things to a lcd screen, but not too many things about cold affecting one. I know because the old gameboy that I have is permanantly screwed up because of a hot gaming session...a quarter of the screen was affected by it --> now the quarter of the screen doesn't display anything. But coldness should not do permanant damage to any lcd screen as long as you warm it back up.
When carrying a 'gotchi, put it in a jacket pocket so your body warmth can warm it up.
i keep mine in my pocket! :wub:

Wierd, mine has never done that but I don't live in a cold area- i dropped my V1 once and the sound stopped working but thats about it.

That happens to me a lot because I leave my Tamagotchi in my cold room when I'm sleeping. Then, when I wake up in the morning, the buttons are kind of delayed-reaction when I press them, like sweet kandi said.

[SIZE=14pt] :huh: my tamagotchi dont act weird....and its like below 20 degrees out when im playing with them outside[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back