Bedtime

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spoiledblu

Reaction score
I just got two new tamagotchis and i started them at the same time. they r only toddlers but when it is 9:58 p.m. one stays awake and the other sleeps? Why doesnt she go to sleep? :rolleyes:

P.S. they are the same kind: Hotodetchi

Maybe the time on your tamagotchi are different?

Make sure the time on your tamagotchi is the same as your local time whatever it is..

//Haze

does the tamagotchi get older if u change the time? Sometimes I do and its still 0 years old. If i keep on changing it, will it stay the same age? I like to change it at night so i can play w/ it

P.S. yeah, it was am :rolleyes:

No, not necessarily.. But you can change the date/time to get different cool animations etc.. Changing the time doesnt make any difference..

lol, yeah thats a common problem what you did. But glad we sorted that out :rolleyes:

If you have anymore troubles, PM me ill help :huh:

//Haze

Well, it really does depend. Ive heard some people say, theirs have taken 4 years (tamagotchi years, 1=tama year, is roughly equivelant to 1 human day) But usually it takes 5-7 years..(around 4-6 human days) depending on how much you pause it..

//Haze

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back