Sign in to follow this  
marissa_mametchi

FREEEEEAKY THING!

:hitodetchi: :rolleyes: :huh: ok so my friend had a tamagotchi,she went to the washroom and left het tama on the side of the wall and when she was done the tama looked all weird and there was a black thing poking out :lol: :) ;)

:gozarutchi: :o :huh: ok so my friend had a tamagotchi,she went to the washroom and left het tama on the side of the wall and when she was done the tama looked all weird and there was a black thing poking out :o :o :o

where was the black thing poking out at

:o strange... :huh:

Really I don't know!!!!!!!!

Did it get broken??????

And in here ppl better not say *Oh, It's on debugging mode!!!!*!!!!!!!!! :gozarutchi:

Because the only way it can be on debugging mode is if you take off the backs and rub the debugging circle with a lead!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :D B)

i really think its imposible for it to have a virurs its bnot tenacly a computer and i would no this because i am a huge computer freak! lol and besides she or he could have a FAKE tamagotchi and thats jest how the fake ones act!? i donno im as confused as you guys are!

o by the ways i hope her/he is tama is ok!!!

:D ow maybe an EBIL black thing is killing it! O_o i have a sick imagination dont i ^_^

bwhahahahaha! thats what i think.

lol.

its not evil(well it kinda looks strange)and it wus poking out at the middle and kind of pointy ovalish(im not good at describing) :o

Really I don't know!!!!!!!!

Did it get broken??????

And in here ppl better not say *Oh, It's on debugging mode!!!!*!!!!!!!!! :o

Because the only way it can be on debugging mode is if you take off the backs and rub the debugging circle with a lead!!!!!!!! :o :huh: :P :P :P

its graphite...