• Mamechi
    • Kuchipachi
    • Tarkotchi
    • Pochitchi
    • Furwatchi
    • Maskichi
    • Kusatschi
    • Chohimetchi

I have a third generation young mamechi and i'm wondering whatz it gonna become?

It is a V2 connection

The stats are

Once i let the hearts go down to two empty

the only game i play with it is jump

It's wegit range is 20-26 lbs

It's hearts are usually full

I clean up poop at first sight

Judeing on this infromation, you are most likely to get a Pochiotchi or Ginjirotchi, seeing as they're gained by lowering the hearts by two, two times and having a 75% training level.

You have forgotten to list it's training level which is a very important role in the tamagotchi's adult stage.

Judeing on this infromation, you are most likely to get a Pochiotchi or Ginjirotchi, seeing as they're gained by lowering the hearts by two, two times and having a 75% training level.

You have forgotten to list it's training level which is a very important role in the tamagotchi's adult stage.

I agree with you :angry:

It's full and connection V2

Edited by *santagotchi*

Thank you *Mametchi is so cool*

Um... in V2 the training doesnt matter. it is not the orignal 1996 Verioson.

Edited by TamaMum

I do think the training level has an influence on the type of V2 character you can get.

It affects characters on the V1 and I haven't noticed any difference with the V2.

The higher the training level, the more likely you are to get one of the stronger / healthier characters.

When you take perfect care of your teen with full happy/hungry hearts all the time, but have very low training points it is unusual to get a Mimitchi / Mametchi character (not impossible, but unusual...)

Why not have a look at Rivenn's site (he's a TamaTalk member) - it's called Tamadex.

It has a list / pictures of all the V2 characters plus a V2 growth chart (still under construction) where you click on your current tamas character and it will show you a selection of the characters it might evolve into :

http://ca.geocities.com/theonlytorn@rogers.../puchitchi.html

Best, etc.

TamaMum

I do think the training level has an influence on the type of V2 character you can get.

It affects characters on the V1 and I haven't noticed any difference with the V2.

The higher the training level, the more likely you are to get one of the stronger / healthier characters.

When you take perfect care of your teen with full happy/hungry hearts all the time, but have very low training points it is unusual to get a Mimitchi / Mametchi character (not impossible, but unusual...)

Why not have a look at Rivenn's site (he's a TamaTalk member) - it's called Tamadex.

It has a list / pictures of all the V2 characters plus a V2 growth chart (still under construction) where you click on your current tamas character and it will show you a selection of the characters it might evolve into :

http://ca.geocities.com/theonlytorn@rogers.../puchitchi.html

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Well i got a whalechi with full trianing.

whoever voted maskichi: by the looks of those stats, the chances are very very low.

i got a butterflytchi!!!

Wondering why...? I have got a Hinatchi...Is that Tamagotchi common?

Wondering why...? I have got a Hinatchi...Is that Tamagotchi common?

yes.

is purowotchi, or porochi, or whatever tama that has the propeller on its head a good character??? i hope so, my tama, a star, evolved into one just a second ago!!!!

:P :huh: :P :huh: :huh: :P :huh: :P :huh: :P :huh: :P :huh: