WHY ARE MY TAMA'S ALWAYS TURNING OUT BAD?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaconnection

Reaction score
I take really good care of my pet. But today it went from Marutchi (bad) to Onionitchi! (bad) Helllllp! I really want a good adult.

Nobody ever helps me on this website. Maybe I should just join a more...active website. :lol: Goodbye everyone.

It's very difficult to take care of V2 tamas. You have to keep them at the perfect weight, you have to fulfill their needs within a certain time period, and you have to catch their disciplines and such. Potty training helps too. Just keep at it, and work at taking care of them as quickly as possible.

I've been playing for over a decade and I still can't get the best character on mine. =D

It's very difficult to take care of V2 tamas.  You have to keep them at the perfect weight, you have to fulfill their needs within a certain time period, and you have to catch their disciplines and such.  Potty training helps too.  Just keep at it, and work at taking care of them as quickly as possible.
I've been playing for over a decade and I still can't get the best character on mine.  =D
Accually V2 Tama's Are Easier To Take Care Of

Slot Game Is Very Addicting And It Makes Them Lose Weight :lol:

And The Onionchi Is A VERY Good Character, Young Mimitchi's And Oniontchi's Can Turn Into Mimitchi's ( Mimitchi Is A VERY Good Character )

Last edited by a moderator:
Accually V2 Tama's Are Easier To Take Care Of
Slot Game Is Very Addicting And It Makes Them Lose Weight :lol:

And The Onionchi Is A VERY Good Character, Young Mimitchi's And Oniontchi's Can Turn Into Mimitchi's ( Mimitchi Is A VERY Good Character )
Not . . . really. They have many more options to take care of. And with my busy schedule, I've been able to raise two of the orginals into Mametchi and Mimitchi, respectively, but the V2's were both horrid. Especially with the introduction of the inability to play games beyond a certain weight thing, it's been rather difficult.

First of all, STOP SPAMMING... you said a bunch of stuff like a million times! God, how unpatient can people get?!

Anyway, do you watch your Tama ALMOST 24/7? Not saying you have to ALLLLL the time but you should alot of the time. They need things every 1/2 hour or so at least... not everything but they might need some praising, food, cleaning up, games, items etc... try watching your Tama every 1/2 hour or a lil less to make sure you're taking really good care of it.

oops i meant UNpatient.. anyway Oniontchi is really cute i think :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Perfect weight? Is that like...2 pounds overweight? And I always have full training before the age of two on my tamas.

my friend has oniochi and I have marutchi right now

onionchi is actually kinda good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back