Sign in to follow this  
rico the dark

i will keep posting until i get answers

I will keep posting about how to redebug until i get answers on how to REdebug (muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. please give them to me and i will stop posting. please ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :lol: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

This is a frendly website and we try to keep it frendly so can you please be nicer? tamatalk really needs help. so if you can just help a little it would be nice.

Sincerely,
Tamacrzy

okay first calm down second try pming someone a NICE message like saying do you know to debug you're tama? that's what I do when nobody aswers me

Redebug? Huh?
Oh and, nice strategy. Re-posting. That never works for me. I always re-post, asking for help on my posts, but no one ever listens.
What do you mean by re-debug, though? Edited by tamaconnection

yeah what [i]do[/i] you mean?
Do stop it from debugged?

Sorry, I have no answers and like tamatalk1012 remain calm!

Best Wishes,
KayKay!!!!!:lol::)

*post*redebug??huh???debug again??huh???i donno????

YOU GUYS,calm down i am a bit extreme but i need help on how to debug a tamagotchi twice.

p.s.tamagirl dont say im immature

[quote name='MametchiGirl' date='Dec 10 2005, 11:24 AM'] You're strange,.. and immature... not to mention impatient. [/quote]
U really need to calm down . If you need calming click[url="http://yoga.com"]here[/url] :marumimitchi:

[quote name='rico the dark' date='Dec 10 2005, 09:41 AM'] I will keep posting about how to redebug until i get answers on how to REdebug (muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. please give them to me and i will stop posting. please :huh: :huh: :P :P :P :P :P :P ;) ;) :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: [/quote]
DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're sooooooooooooo annoying doing that! :huh:

well, first of all shut up and maye youll get an answear. And the answear is pretty muh obviouse so I'm not telling you unless you shut up and calm down.

its UNDEBUGGING.

im not quite sure about this, but, oh wat the heck,

try rubbing out the pencil marks lightly with an earaser. not sure if it will work, but as i said, oh wat the heck!

OK rico the dark:
You got a reply about un-debugging - so no more posting pls - it is no fun seeing arguments start up like this.

Best, etc.
TamaMum

*closed*