i will keep posting until i get answers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rico the dark

Reaction score
I will keep posting about how to redebug until i get answers on how to REdebug (muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. please give them to me and i will stop posting. please ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :lol: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

okay first calm down second try pming someone a NICE message like saying do you know to debug you're tama? that's what I do when nobody aswers me

Redebug? Huh?

Oh and, nice strategy. Re-posting. That never works for me. I always re-post, asking for help on my posts, but no one ever listens.

What do you mean by re-debug, though?

Last edited by a moderator:
YOU GUYS,calm down i am a bit extreme but i need help on how to debug a tamagotchi twice.

p.s.tamagirl dont say im immature

and tamagurl dont say im strange and impatient or your mean :gozarutchi: ^_^ :blink: :pochitchi: :marumimitchi: :mimitchi: ;) :wacko: :unsure: :wub: :angry: :ph34r:

well, first of all shut up and maye youll get an answear. And the answear is pretty muh obviouse so I'm not telling you unless you shut up and calm down.

its UNDEBUGGING.

im not quite sure about this, but, oh wat the heck,

try rubbing out the pencil marks lightly with an earaser. not sure if it will work, but as i said, oh wat the heck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back