huh?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FUNKYMUNKY

Reaction score
It starts with a letter but I can't tell you&#
I GAVE MY MAMETCHI TAMA HAIRGEL...IT SAID achoo ON THE SCREEN AND TURNED INTO A SNOWMAN....THEN AN ANGEL AND HATCHED INTO A POCHICHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!******************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$+++++++++++++++++#############################@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@))))))))))))))))))))))()(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********************************@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

PS, HOW DO YA LIKE MY PICTURE?????????????

huh? so you say i AM lying?? oh well, at least that i know its true! i dont lie!! please believe me! it happened! it really did! please! pm me, check my profile, anything!! i cant believe you think i would lie!! i am honest! well, its true, wether you think so or not! that is really quite mean!
oh come on. how could that happen. sheesh. you said you were 9 on another baord. and its not mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh come on. how could that happen. sheesh. you said you were 9 on another baord. and its not mean.
uum...yes, it is mean! saying "yes, of course you are lying" is considered rude and immature. and who cares if im 9!! and stop saying that it is untrue, cuz its not! you must make this topic better than the other YOU-KNOW-WHAT topic!!

uum...yes, it is mean! saying "yes, of course you are lying" is considered rude and immature. and who cares if im 9!! and stop saying that it is untrue, cuz its not! you must make this topic better than the other YOU-KNOW-WHAT topic!!
OMG! another pointless topic! how could what you said actualy happen? huh? why hasnt any1 else have this happen to them! explain that. and I'm not imature, you're being imature by lieing! THIS is why people DONT reply to YOUR topics because they are POINTLESS!

ok, we said we'd be friends. can we also close this topic too? i'm sorry, but nobody's really you know, beleving this. deal? oh and i tryed to pm u, but ur inbox is full. pm me if u get a chance plz. i want 2 b friends

OMG! another pointless topic! how could what you said actualy happen? huh? why hasnt any1 else have this happen to them! explain that. and I'm not imature, you're being imature by lieing! THIS is why people DONT reply to YOUR topics because they are POINTLESS!
Please stop it! if i post a topic, you are here to reply, not to argue about it! now, please explain why you posted that in the 1st place, and i want a good reason! now please, can we JUST be friends?? who agrees? it is true, and explain why you cant be normal like all the other members here, huh? now, lets stop this, if you argue with me 1 more time, i think that you do want this topic to be pointless, NOT ME!!

That's it! BREAK IT UP! I am getting a Guide to close this because this is just too much arguing. We want this site to be friendly and all you guys can think about is who's more pointless! That's not friendly, that's hurtful. I am not doing anymore, and this is none of anyone's fault. Just carry on, and I'll go get a guide. Thank you very much!

-tw

That's it! BREAK IT UP! I am getting a Guide to close this because this is just too much arguing. We want this site to be friendly and all you guys can think about is who's more pointless! That's not friendly, that's hurtful. I am not doing anymore, and this is none of anyone's fault. Just carry on, and I'll go get a guide. Thank you very much!
-tw
hey, me and tamaw\pants are friends! go check!! see, we solved it!!

it does ssound like a lie, but then, who knows,that is why its called "what happened to my tamagotchi" . :D

but then it does sound fake because first of all, how can it turn into an angel, then a snowman, and HATCH into a potitchi (however u spell it)

that doesnt make sense at all. a tamagotchi HATCHING from a snowman??? :rolleyes:

now that is just plain weird.

it does ssound like a lie, but then, who knows,that is why its called "what happened to my tamagotchi" . :huh: but then it does sound fake because first of all, how can it turn into an angel, then a snowman, and HATCH into a potitchi (however u spell it)

that doesnt make sense at all. a tamagotchi HATCHING from a snowman??? :huh:

now that is just plain weird.
believe me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back