Angie`s Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Tam_Codes

Reaction score
Dear Diary,

Today I hatched from a egg at 2:00 pm. I found myself at my owner`s house. I am happy to have a nice owner. Her name is Anna. Anna is never mean to me. She fed me and played with me a lot. At 3:00 pm I changed into a.......................

(Please continue)

School. I was in her pocket on mute. She always checked on me, though.

One time she showed me to her friend Danielle. She thought i was cute!!! :gozarutchi: Also Anna played on the monkey bars when Danielle was playing with me. She loved how athletic i was...

*THE NEXT DAY*

Dear Diary,

Today I turned into a :D ! Anna was so happy I was going to be mimitchi. To celebrate we......................

had ice cream. but diary oim so worried what if im not a mimitichi? ive heard u dont always turn into a mimitichi!!!

a few days l8r

diary! im changed

my life is over

im a poochitchi

anna will hate me!

l8r today

diary! anna does hate me

she never even checked on me today

im sooooooo

hungry

and unhappy i feel unhappier than all of those four hearts

2 days l8r

the matchmaker came

i married a robotichi

anna hates that character

i told u she hates me

i have a baby boy

anna wants to name it : dork nerd jerk

i cant leave but i do really hate anna for what shes making me go through

but yet i love her

anna only feeds me once a day now

at least ill live

triyng to be positive!

:huh: :blink: ;) ^_^ my hubby

Soon enough Danielle found me on the floor and took care of me and my baby which was now named Sweetie. Danielle cared for us every minute in school every hour! :) I'm glad Danielle is my owner!

Now I`m leaving for Planet Tamagotchi, so this diary is now Sweetie`s.

Dear Diary,

My mommy left today, as you can tell, and I am a Marutchi! What will I be tommorow?

i miss my mum... she had a bad life, just because she wasnt a mimitchi, like that meanie anna wanted... at least my egg is now with danielle now, tonight im going to finish reading what my mum put in, ive not had chance too yet, with danielle looking after me so well, i feel so bad for it now, but mum would be happy for me getting a good life, wouldnt she?

NEXT DAY

Dear Diary,

Today I am a :huh: ! Danielle is so happy. She wants me to be a....................................

Dear Diary,

Now I am 4! Today I changed into a.....................................

mimitchi, danielle is so happy, she says im really cute, but she wonders about me, she says she herd that you could only get a mimitchi from a young mimitchi with the right care...

Dear Diary,

Today Danielle got another tama and I married a mamitchi and had a baby girl! Danielle wants to name it.........................

Lolly or Lola.

two days later

this diary is now Lolly's

same day

today i visited my twin brother his name is Bob

we are already best friends

a few hours later

i just evolved into a :angry: and Bob evolved into a :wacko: .

well diary goodnight!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dannielle connected us a few times before we went to bed. A few hours went by. When Dannielle was asleep I turned into a :) . I wonder what Bob will be...

NEXT DAY

That's it! Rise and shine! I have a new game called heading now, and Dannielle really likes it. Suprise, Suprise! Bob is a :huh: Dannielle connected us a few times again and now we are best, best friends!

a few days l8r

Dear diary,

i am now a :mimitchi: ! Bob is now a :blink: ! We connected 15 times today. Now we are in love! I had 2 babys. The boy went to bob and i got the girl! I hope Dannielle takes as good care of my baby as she did for me. I want her to grow up to be :mimitchi: or :mametchi: !

Dear Diary

I`m leaving tomorrow. I hope Danielle raises my little girl

to a high generation and I hope she dosen`t give her to

Anna.

Lolly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back