who here thinks neopets is evil?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
first off, to neopets fans, I've played for 5 years so I know eveything that has happened and I know what I'm talking about when I say neopets is evil. I would post why but its too long of a stoy, so go to this sitehttps://neoland.ninomiya.org/screwyouneo.html

anyways who agrees with me?
AMEN!!

Every single article on that site is so true.

i dont think there evil i just dont like it anymore. it gets some huge neopet lovers to stay on the computer all day to feeding there pet and playing games all day just to buy stuff to keep their pet happy when theres no point.(sorry if i insulted any neopet lovers)

Neopets is evil.

I can't believe how many people actually care about a bunch of

colored pixels made into a shape to look like a pet!

There isn't really a point....

~Futagotenshi

Last edited by a moderator:
Neopets is evil. 

~Futagotenshi
it sorta is true, but dont u think that was sort of has to some people? i still play neopets a bit but only to collect some free stuff i dont bother with feeding them

Neopets is evil. 

~Futagotenshi
It's funny.

I remember Neopets some kid threw a fit over their pet getting sick and wanted Neopets to fix it.

Neopets is too comerical now. It started out small. It was a site basicaly for bored Highschool and College students. Now it's for everyone.

Viacom, the people who are behind channels like MTV, Nick and Noggin bought Neopets for alot of grand.

Yes, Neopets is comerical. They have a card game out, Happy Meal Toys, Shirts, toys, plushies, School suppilies and a medicore video game.

It's called milking the cow.

Plus, Neopets is too freeze and warning happy.

My old account "Grizzly_Slash", got frozen for no reason.

My new one I made in 2003 called "Kai_the_Bladebreaker", I got two warnings for no reason.

The Neopets forums are just onebig drama pit with everything from "I'm 4'ft and I weight 40 LBS, am I fat?" topics to "OMG I AM 12 YEARS OLD AND I AM GONNA HAVE TIWNS!"

You also have people claimingt hey are famous people.

I have had people trade me theirpets, because my pets have "decent" names.

AT least with Maplestory, I have less Drama to worry about there.

Last edited by a moderator:
The story behind my account is a long story, what happened was I created a new account, with a different email. I was telling the secretes of neopets on the boards to get people to quit. It was funny! The next day I log into my account frolikingcat, paisted aisha first place beauty contest and I had over 100k and I was frozen for scamming??? wtf! It had a different email and I havent been on there in days! I was upset and emiled neopets about a billion times saying it wasnt my fault ( I lied to them of course) But all I got was automated replies. So I just decided to make a new account, differnt email it was frozen! then I made a free msn email, different account 10 seconds later It was frozen. I did this 5 times and I was screed like heck! I was thinking they IP banned me. Then I asked a good friend to make an account for me, I felt soo bad for this. All her accounts were frozen too! It was sad. Finially she suggested to me I use a different password, so I made an account starkittyneko and its remaied unfrozen, but after all that and when I was realizing neopets sucks, I just quit. Quit for good! You know its rue, neopets is like the matrix, and the ones who go there, Your all trapped!

I hate how Adam and Donna favortize their top players especially featheralley. I have heard stories from people how they had gotten over a billion neopoints and were frozen for cheating! why? they played fair but they want to keep featherally on the top!

When the General Chat blew up I noticed how neopets went to the toilet. Fanclubs, other worlds.newbie chat You name it! It's all off topic. I especally hate people who go LYKE OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111WHO LyKeS HILIARY DUFF????!!!!!!!!111111 People really need to learn proper english there! I decided to hand out of the battledome chat, but I learned its was boring because, If your poor, your pets are weak and you dont have any priceless items then guess what? your screwed! (mind my language) I also hate how people on their falme people just for saying I dont like anime. I love anime, but I'm not someone who is stupid and constantly flames people for hating anime. Not everyone is going to like anime! and you just need to deal with it!

So, on neopets, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer! It's as simple as that.

I am so glad I found MapleStory. Yeah, the Global Maplestory could use work on their community and be like japanese maplestory or korean where everyone is polite, but oh well, all games have their flaws and I can deal with it, but not neopets, just not neopets.

I agree.

There is less trouble on Maplestory for me, but at least Maplestory can atleast handle the trolls and rule breakers faster then on Neopets.

I have shot down over 40 Vegan/PETA topics at Neopets.

yeah, I've seen someone get hacked on maple and boom they were banned, the GM healed us and had 3rd job powers. It was cool!

I agree how neopets is like nick. Nick really has gone down the tube over the years. I mean, the classic shows were great! like salute your shorts,the adventures of pete and pete, rounf house, etc. I learned alot from those! But then nick started sucking up to parents and the shows on Nick suck! They finially did something right when they showed Invader Zim, but season 2 was "unsuitable for children" so that show went bye bye . (thank God for DVDs) The only shows I watch on Nick are Danny Phantom and avatar. Everything else sucks!

yeah, I've seen someone get hacked on maple and boom they were banned, the GM healed us and had 3rd job powers. It was cool!
I agree how neopets is like nick. Nick really has gone down the tube over the years. I mean, the classic shows were great! like salute your shorts,the adventures of pete and pete, rounf house, etc. I learned alot from those! But then nick started sucking up to parents and the shows on Nick suck! They finially did something right when they showed Invader Zim, but season 2 was "unsuitable for children" so that show went bye bye . (thank God for DVDs) The only shows I watch on Nick are Danny Phantom and avatar. Everything else sucks!
Zim was a cool show, but I can see why it was taken off.

I miss Classic Doug on Nick and AAAH! Real Monsters as well.

Seriously, people who THINK that Neopets.com is an evil place, that what YOU THINK, not the people who like them. You can say that it is an evil site, but I won't care because I like that site, and no one can judge me on it, or change my mind, except for MYSELF.

that did not make any sense at all.....

I wasn't saying people who go there are eveil but the site is. End of story.

Futagotenshi Posted: Dec 12 2005, 02:53 AM

Neopets is evil.

~Futagotenshi
:( :angry: :blink:

Neopets has WAY more to do then tamagotchis.And Tamagotchis are only small little device with battery placed in a decorated plastic.And the the pics on the screen are ONLY small squares with NO COLOR. :( :angry: :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back